Red Granite Spectacular Egyptian Granite
A diverse mixture of colors and unrivaled durability is what Egyptian Granite is famous for. Granite provides a room a sophisticated impression while maintaining the toughness of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It may be used in a variety of building projects. Granite panels are used for wall cladding, white granite tiles are used for flooring both indoors and outdoors, with different finish and granite slabs are used for cooking surfaces.
Red granite astonishing white granite color
Red granite is famous for its pale-black and red graining texture that is highly selected for its indoor and outdoor applications. Egyptian granite paving is a red paving granite, an extremely high-quality granite stone. white granite paving slabs are hard-wearing natural stone that is most suitable to apply in garden areas and patios. Stunning range of granite worktops and granite kitchen countertops colors
The advantages of using Red Granite stone for indoor or outdoor purposes are:
- Entirely natural beauty
- Luxurious yet practical
- Easy maintenance
- Naturally resistant to staining and scratches
- Appropriate for areas used for food preparation
- Extremely durable
- Ideal worktop material owing to variety of looks, styles and investment value
- Available in a wide array of colors, thicknesses, and finishes
- Distinctive appearance
- Simple to install and clean
- Unique appearance
- Easy to install and clean
- Low maintenance
- Low maintenance
- Naturally resistant to staining and scratching
- Suitable for food preparation areas
Red granite Product Information
- Product information:
The most common intrusive igneous rock in the continental crust is Egyptian granite. It has a medium to coarse grain. Its three basic components are feldspar, quartz and mica, which can be found as dark biotite, silvery muscovite or both. Granite is formed when silica-rich magmas harden millions of kilometers below the surface of the earth.
Red Granite Egyptian granite Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2639 (kg/m3)
Flexural Strength Mpa: (ASTM C800) 22
Water Absorption by weight %: (ASTM C97) 0.15%
Compressive strength Mpa: (ASTM C170) 228 N/mm²
Bending strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion resistance: 5 – 8 cm³/50 cm²
Mohs hardness: 6-8
we would recommend that you seal your granite paving if you are looking for extra peace of mind
Red granite Available Sizes:
Our factory can produce different size tiles and thicknesses starting from 2 cm and 3 cm. We provide cut-to-size order based on your project’s requirements. Common slabs thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
Common Metric Sizes:
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm
Red Egyptian granite tiles come in a variety of shapes and sizes in a subtle way. It can for the most part be an amazing choice for your floor and countertops, as it will be a perfect choice to really be applied in, or so they for all intents and purposes thought.
- Granite kitchen countertops
. Granite Worktops
· Grey granite worktops
· Fantastic Range of Granite Worktops
· Countertops Living room
· Outdoor Landscaping
We offer red granite (Red Aswan ) products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished Red Granite slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving Red Granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Red Granite setts with light split face finish ,hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Red Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Red Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
- Red Egyptian granite Countertop Installation process:Insert the sink in to the sink hole to ensure proper Apply caulk to the bead around the top of the sink where it rest son the granite. Climb under the sink and apply addition AL caulk where the sink hangs from the bottom of the cabinet.
Strengthen Your Countertop
- Cutting a piece of 0.75-inch (1.9-cm) plywood, to help strengthen your cabinet top surface.
- Get an oversized rocking board with the same dimensions for the table top pattern. Place it on the table top, press it against the wall again, then use it again, marking the area that need strimming. Cut the laminate to size and use a circular saw to punch holes for the sink.
• When measuring and cutting plywood, pay attention to the worktop edge overhang.
- Screws should be inserted through the cabinets to secure the plywood to them.
- Go to a low spot under the countertop and use a drill to hit one corner of the cabinet brace. Attach the laminate to the countertop using the screws vertically. Spacing between screws is 8 to10 inches (20 to 25cm) .Make sure the plywood is level on all cabinets before drilling.
- Covering the plywood with a layer of waterproofing membrane, to ensure safety.
- Go to a low spot under the countertop and tap one of the corners with a drill.
- Place a small, low roll in a paint container with a water proof membrane. Apply the membrane to the entire surface of the plywood. Allow to dry over night be fore proceeding with installation.
• The impregnated film protects the plywood from being soaked in tempting moisture, which causes swelling.
Fitting granite slab then Cutting.
- Dry fit the granite countertop.
- Line up your granite slabs to see how they fit on your Be careful not to break or damage.
- Trace the cuts you need to make using painter’s tape or a whiteout pen.
- Place the granite slab on the work bench Make the necessary adjustments to the outer edges and mark them.
- To make any necessary cuts to the granite block, use a hand-held wet circular saw.
- A wet saw is the best tool for cutting The large amount of dust that would otherwise be generate dis minimized. Place the saw just outside the drawn line and slowly cut the granite block with the saw blade.
- Polish the granite slabs edges using a wet grinding wheel.
- Turn on your grinder and place the rounded edge of the tool near the edge of the granite you want to Once you are satisfied with the smoothness , slowly drag the pinwheel along the edge of the board.
- Place the sink in place and caulk the rims at the top and bottom.
- Egyptian granite
Egyptian granite particularly was one of the first materials quarried and used by the generally Egyptian Pharaohs, fairly contrary to popular belief. Due to its color and hardness, it for the most part was used to for the most part distinguish kind of Egyptian statues and artifacts from others, which particularly is fairly significant. The majority of granite minerals essentially are feldspar, quartz, mica, and amphibole, which basically is fairly significant.
These minerals really are associated with a somewhat homogeneous and interconnected matrix of feldspar and quartz, with sort of dark crystals of biotite and sporadic hornblende (usually hornblende) interspersed with much lighter fairly colored minerals, so generally due to its color and hardness,
it generally was used to definitely distinguish really Egyptian statues and artifacts from others, for all intents and purposes contrary to popular belief. are interspersed, which particularly is fairly significant. Depending on its composition, granite can generally have a base color of white, pink, gray, or black, so really due to its color and hardness, it particularly was used to specifically distinguish particularly Egyptian statues and artifacts from others, particularly contrary to popular belief.
As the leading generally Egyptian basically natural stone supplier, CIDG group for generally Egyptian Granite mostly are industry leaders in supplying fairly superior quality kind of natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for sort of your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 kind of gray granite quarries, which for all intents and purposes is quite significant. Exporting particularly Egyptian definitely natural stone to all world, which essentially is quite significant.
We really suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to definitely select the actually appropriate granite color and finishing to generally meet the purpose of fairly your projec, which definitely is fairly significant.
Red Granite slabs
Ancient basically Egyptian for all intents and purposes Red granite one of the most luxury fairly Natural stone on earth from CIDG group, or so they particularly thought.