Luxurious of Egyptian Granite Medium Red Aswan
All Egyptian granite, which is utilized for all practical reasons, is famed for its unmatched durability and comes in a variety of colors, including Medium Red Aswan Granite. This variety of granite maintains the stiffness and toughness of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces while enhancing the sophistication and elegance of any area.
Specifically, it can be employed in a range of construction projects, whether they’re for the inside or the outside. While granite tiles are typically used for flooring, both indoors and outdoors, with different types of finishing’s depending on the required final style or the use of the tile itself, granite panels and slabs are primarily used for wall cladding. Granite slabs are specially used for cooking surfaces as kitchen countertops, which is fairly significant and durable.
Medium definitely Red Aswan, known for its very red base color, essentially is well-suited for both indoor and outdoor applications because of its subtle blending of actually white and definitely black graining, which actually is fairly significant.
Due to its basically tough construction and long-lasting sort of stiff surface, Medium sort of Red Granite for all intents and purposes is an exceptionally kind of high-quality granite stone, which generally is quite significant. For this reason, definitely red granite’s massive slabs generally are typically utilized in the outdoor pavement, demonstrating how for this reason, basically red granite\’s massive slabs literally are typically utilized in the outdoor pavement, which literally is quite significant.
Additionally, the enormous slabs generally are unquestionably the for all intents and purposes best choice for patios, gardens, breathtaking granite worktops, and kitchen counters, which for all intents and purposes is actually rather crucial in a sort of major way.
There are many different sizes and shapes of Egyptian Granite tiles. It can be a fantastic option for your floor and countertops because it is ideal for use in:
- Granite Worktops
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Kitchen backsplashes
- Fantastic Range of Granite surfaces for table
- Outdoor paving
- Living rooms
- Outdoor Landscaping and patios flooring
- Polished slabs Rosa pink granite
The following are some benefits of using Egyptian granite stone indoors or outdoors:
- Entirely natural beauty
- Luxurious appearance yet practical for any use
- Extremely durable
- Ideal worktop material due to variety of looks and investment value with stiff surface
- Available in a wide array of colors, thicknesses and finishes
- Can be easily maintained
- Naturally resistant to staining and scratching
- Suitable for food preparation areas with the right finish
- Unique appearance
- Easy to install and clean
- Requires low maintenance
- It is generally defined as a “size stone” that can be cut to certain lengths, widths and thicknesses.
- Granite is strong enough to withstand most abrasions, large weights, resist weather conditions and accept varnishes.
The most prevalent intrusive igneous rock in the continental crust of the planet is Egyptian Granite.
It specifically has a medium to coarse grain in a subtle way. Feldspar, quartz, and mica actually make up its three basically main constituent minerals in a subtle way. Mica can particularly be specifically found as silvery muscovite, medium biotite, or both, showing how mica can actually be specifically found as silvery muscovite, medium biotite, or both in a particularly big way.
Miles sort of underground in the Earth’s crust, silica-rich magmas specifically solidify to mostly become granite, which specifically is fairly significant.
Medium Red Aswan granite Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2854 kg/m³
Water Absorption by Weight %: 0.03 %
Compressive Strength: Mpa (ASTM C170): 204.08
Flexural Strength Mpa (ASTM C800): 32.41
Bending Strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion Resistance Hardness: (Ha) 51.9
Mohs Hardness: 6-8
we would recommend that you seal your granite paving if you are looking for extra peace of mind
Medium Red Aswan granite Available Sizes:
Our company was able to produce tiles in a variety of forms, sizes, and thicknesses ranging from 2 to 3 cm.
The thickness of the slab is 1.5 to 2 cm (any thickness on request),
and the thickness of the tiles is 1 to 1.2 to 1.5 to 2 to 3 to 4 cm (up to 10 cm thick and more on request).
Designed just for your project.
The most common panel thicknesses, however, are 2cm and 3cm.30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm are common metric sizes.
Medium Red Aswan granite Suitability & Installation
- Wall cladding
- Kitchen Countertops
- Cobble stones
- Outdoor landscaping
Medium Red Aswan granite has an easily installing process through the following steps:
1. Preparation of Subfloor
- Leveling and sanding the subfloor is the first step in installing granite floors.
- The paints and sealants on the subfloor should be thoroughly scraped off with sandpaper before cleaning it.
- The uneven flooring may result in cracks and other vulnerable areas in the granite floors. The strength and vitality of the granite floors may additionally be impacted by this.
- Make sure to seal and plug all of the cracks and holes if you’re installing Medium Red Aswan granite floors right away over concrete floors.
- Fill all the pores and crevices and remove any garbage to make sure the granite flooring is firmly fastened.
2. Laying of the Medium Red Aswan Granite Tiles
· The tile utilized in the installation of the floors must have a 90-degree corner. If the size of the room is larger, you can use tile spacers to help you get a sense of the size of the tiles you’ll need to cut.
3. Mixing and Application of Mortar
· A special type of mortar must be used to install the granite floors. It is recommended that 1 part cement and 5 parts sand be mixed with water to get the desired consistency of the mixture.
· A trowel is used to help apply a thickness of 6mm to 8mm.
4. Installation of Granite Flooring
· In order to effectively maintain the alignment of the tiles, the Granite tiles are placed on the ground with the aid of the plastic spacer.
· Placing the granite tiles at the top of the floor and pressing them firmly into all of the corners will ensure that there are no gaps left at the bottom of the granite flooring.
· To ensure that the entire tile is bonded to the mortar, lightly tap the tile with the rubber mallet.
5. Application of Grout Over Tiles
· In order to ensure a strong binding between the tiles, grout is applied to the spaces between the two tiles. Allow the grout to fully cure after that, and only then should you clean the tiles.
· The grouts must be used within 15 to 20 minutes of preparation and are mixed in small batches.
6. Cleaning and Sealing
- Cleaning and finishing the Medium Red Aswan granite floor so that it is ready for usage is the very last step in the procedure for installing granite tiles.
- Use a sponge and warm water to clean the granite flooring, and then use a broom to remove all of the debris.
- In general, Medium Red Aswan granite with dark colors no longer has to be sealed, but certain granite with light colors still does since it helps to adorn and shine the flooring.
- As a result, the process of installing the Medium Red Aswan granite floors is complete, and it is ready for use.
We offer Medium Red Aswan granite products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished Medium Red Aswan granite slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving Medium Red Aswan granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Medium Red Aswan Granite setts with light split face finish r hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Medium Red Aswan Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Medium Red Aswan Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
The Latin word “granum,” which denotes coarse grain, is where the word “granite” originates. They believed the stone’s peculiar moniker came from its coarse-grained makeup.
In terms of hardness, granite is the second-hardest natural substance after diamond.
It develops as magma slowly crystallizes beneath the surface of the Earth. Particularly enormous, resilient, and subtle in its massiveness is granite (i.e., lacking any internal structures). Because of its qualities, granite has been a common building material throughout human history. Due to its timeless beauty and the fact that no synthetic material can now match its elegance and performance, it has essentially replaced other materials as the preferred choice for modern luxury homes and companies.
Despite being the oldest igneous rock in the world, granite may have evolved gradually over a 300-million-year period.
The term “plutonic” refers to granite, a naturally occurring rock that forms deep underground. The majority, or a sizeable portion, of the planet’s continental crust, is composed of granite. Since the time of the Ancient Egyptians, granite has been utilized in buildings. It is frequently quite hefty.
These characteristics make granite slabs suitable for stair treads, outdoor paving, and kitchen countertops.
One of the earliest things the Egyptian pharaohs carved and used was Egyptian granite. Egyptian statues and artifacts were made using it to set them apart from others based on color and hardness.
Feldspar, quartz, mica, and amphibole are the most prevalent minerals in granitic rocks. Feldspar and quartz are combined with darker biotite mica and amphibole (usual hornblende) particles to produce an interlocking matrix. Depending on their composition, granites can have a dominating color that is either white, pink, grey, or black.
Medium Red Aswan
As the leading sort of Egyptian sort of natural stone supplier, CIDG group for really Egyptian Granite particularly are industry leaders in supplying actually superior quality very natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for very your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 kind of gray granite quarries, or so they basically thought.
Exporting sort of Egyptian particularly natural stone to all world, or so they for the most part thought.
We generally suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to generally select the pretty appropriate granite color and finishing to basically meet the purpose of for all intents and purposes your project, which for all intents and purposes is quite significant.