The best-selling Grey Granite
We provide products made of marble, granite, and stoneware to the world directly from our Egyptian quarries and facilities. Egyptian Granite is renowned for its rich variety of colors and unmatched durability. While keeping the roughness of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces, granite gives a room a posh appearance. It can be applied to a range of construction tasks. Granite slabs are utilized for cooking surfaces, granite panels are used for wall cladding, and granite tiles come in both indoor and outdoor flooring options.
Our Egyptian Grey Granite has exceptional durability and a wide range of colors for which Egyptian granite is recognized. Granite adds a touch of refinement to a space while maintaining the durability of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces. It can be used for a variety of construction projects. Granite slabs are used for many different types of flooring, including wall cladding, indoor and outdoor flooring, and cooking surfaces.
Egyptian Grey Granite is well-known for its silver, red, and black granite, as well as its black and red small grain structure, which is highly sought after for interior and exterior applications. Egypt Granite Suppliers. Natural stone tiles composed of red and black granite are the most durable and suited for use in gardens and terraces. A lovely range of granite worktops and kitchen surfaces.
Grey Granite is one of the most durable natural stone surfaces available. It can be used for a variety of construction projects. Granite slabs are utilized for kitchen countertops, grey granite tiles in a variety of finishes are used for indoor and outdoor flooring, and granite slabs are used for walls.
The perfect Grey Granite color for use as work tables. Because of its light grey and white veining, Egyptian granite is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Egyptian Granite Paving is a high-quality grey flooring granite. Natural stone dark grey granite pavers are long-lasting and perfect for patios and garden spaces. The granite countertops and granite kitchen countertops are stunning in color.
being exceedingly long-lasting. Granite has a sophisticated appearance and is one of the hardest natural stone surfaces with a lengthy lifespan.
While maintaining the durability of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces, granite gives a space a polished look. It can be used for many different types of building projects.
Egyptian Grey Granite tiles in grey granite come in a variety of forms and sizes. It might be an excellent choice for your floor and countertops, as it is suitable for use in:
- Granite Worktops
- Grey Granite Worktops
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Fantastic Granite Worktop Range
- Living room
- Outdoor Landscaping
It also has several advantages such as:
- Completely natural beauty,
- Luxury and functionality,
- Excellent durability,
- A suitable worktop material due to different looks, styles and investment benefits,
- Available in different colors, thicknesses and finishes,
- Easy to maintain,
- Naturally resistant to stains and scratches,
- Suitable for food preparation areas,
- Characteristic appearance,
- Easy to install and clean,
- Low maintenance.
Grey Granite in Egypt Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2854 kg/m³
Water Absorption by Weight %: 0.03 %
Compressive Strength: Mpa (ASTM C170): 204.08
Flexural Strength Mpa (ASTM C800): 32.41
Bending Strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion Resistance Hardness: (Ha) 51.9
Mohs Hardness: 6-8
We recommend that you seal your granite paving if you are looking for additional security.
Grey Granite Available Sizes:
Our company is able to produce tiles of various shapes, sizes and thicknesses from 2 to 3 cm.
Slab thickness from 1.5 to 2 cm (any thickness on request),
The thickness of the tiles is from 1 to 1.2 to 1.5 to 2 to 3 to 4 cm (thickness up to 10 cm and more on request). Created just for your project.
However, the most common panel thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
However, the most common panel thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm are common metric sizes.
Grey Granite Suitability & Installation
- • Flooring
• Façade cladding
• Kitchen tops
• Back wall
• Pool cover
• Outdoor plants
We offer Grey Granite products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished granite slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Granite setts with light split face finish r hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
Grey Granite has an easily installing process through the following steps:
1. Preparation of the substrate
• Before laying granite flooring, the subfloor must be levelled and levelled.
• Before cleaning, use sandpaper to remove all paints and sealants from the substrate.
Because of the uneven surface, granite floors can develop cracks and other weak places. Granite flooring’s strength and vibrancy might also be impaired.
• Before quickly placing granite floors over concrete floors, seal and repair all fractures and fissures.
• Check that the granite floor is firmly fastened, fill in any cracks and fissures, and remove any debris.
• If the granite floors are to be connected to the original flooring, the installation of old tiles must be postponed altogether.
2. Laying the granite tiles
• The flooring must be installed using 90-degree tiles. If the room is larger, tile spacers can be utilized to establish the size of the tiles you’ll need to cut.
3. Applying and preparing the mortar
• The granite floor must be constructed with a certain type of mortar. To make a combination of 1 part cement and 5 parts sand the right consistency, add water.
•Using a trowel, a thickness of 6 to 8 mm is obtained.
4. Installation of granite floors
- Plastic spacers are used to put the granite tiles on the floor precisely aligned.
- Firmly press down on each corner to ensure there are no gaps under the granite floor when laying the granite tiles.
- To make sure the tile is firmly bonded to the grout, lightly tap it with the rubber mallet.
5. Applying grout to tiles
• Grout is applied to certain areas to firmly connect the two tiles. The grout must completely cure before the tiles may be cleaned.
•Joint grout must be utilized within 15 to 20 minutes of manufacturing because it is created in small quantities.
6. cleaning and sealing
- Once the granite tiles have been installed, the floor is cleaned and finished so that it is ready for use.
- Sweep all debris and grime from the granite flooring with a sponge and warm water.
- While most granite with dark hues no longer requires sealing, certain lighter hues still do since it makes the flooring look more attractive and shinier.
- As a consequence, the granite floors have been installed and are ready for usage.
As the leading very Egyptian fairly natural stone supplier, CIDG group for basically Egyptian Granite basically are industry leaders in supplying particularly superior quality really natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for actually your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 actually gray granite quarries, basically contrary to popular belief. Exporting pretty Egyptian pretty natural stone to all world, which actually shows that as the leading really Egyptian very natural stone supplier,
CIDG group for for all intents and purposes Egyptian Granite are industry leaders in supplying particularly superior quality sort of natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for pretty your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 pretty gray granite quarries in a for all intents and purposes big way.
We for all intents and purposes suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to particularly select the for all intents and purposes appropriate granite color and finishing to specifically meet the purpose of really your project, for all intents and purposes contrary to popular belief.
We literally suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to basically select the actually appropriate granite color and finishing to mostly meet the purpose of basically your project in a very big way.