Granite Kitchen Countertop
Granite Kitchen Countertop
We offer the world with marble, granite, and stoneware products straight from our quarries and factories in Egypt, making Creative Interior Design Group (CIDG) one of the largest Egyptian marble and granite suppliers.
Our Egyptian granite features a rich variety of colors and unmatched durability for which Egyptian Granite Kitchen Countertop is renowned. While keeping the toughness of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces, granite gives a place a sense of sophistication. It can be applied to a range of building projects. Granite Kitchen Countertop slabs are utilized for a variety of flooring applications, including wall cladding, interior and outside flooring, and cooking surfaces.
Egyptian Granite Kitchen Countertop is well-known for its silver, red, and black granite as well as its black and red small grain structure, which is highly preferred for its interior and exterior uses. Granite Suppliers in Egypt. Natural stone tiles made of red and black granite are the most suitable for use in gardens and terraces because they are resistant to wear. Beautiful selection of granite worktops and kitchen countertops.
One of the most durable natural stone surfaces available is Granite Kitchen Countertop . It can be used for many different building projects. Granite slabs are used for kitchen counters, grey granite tiles in a variety of finishes are used for flooring both indoors and outside, and granite slabs are used for walls.
ideal granite shade for use as work tables. Egyptian Granite Kitchen Countertop is appropriate for both indoor and outdoor uses because of its light grey and white veining. An amazing quality grey flooring granite is called Egyptian Granite Paving. Long-lasting natural stone dark grey granite pavers are ideal for patios and garden areas. The color of the granite countertops and granite kitchen countertops is amazing.
Granite Kitchen Countertop stands out due to the Egyptian granite and the variety of varieties and hues, including:
Granite makes up Giandola Aswan. It comes from quarries in Aswan and other parts of Egypt.
One of the nicest granite colors in Egypt is Giandola Aswan Gray. Stone is a form of grey granite.
Egyptian Granite Kitchen Countertop is renowned for both its unmatched durability and its vivid color palette.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications is Giandola Aswan Granite. Beautiful natural materials like Egyptian granite can add class to your house.
White Bianco Halayeb Granite Kitchen Countertop combines the stiffness that all Egyptian Granite, which is used in a number of projects and for a variety of purposes, is known for with a variety of vibrant black and grey specks on the surface, giving it a lovely greyish tone.
Granite Kitchen Countertop, one of the hardest natural stones, adds a long-lasting surface that gives a space a beautiful yet powerful atmosphere.
Granite Kitchen Countertop is therefore one of the few tiles that may be used in a number of projects and applications.
While White Granite large slabs are typically used for kitchen countertops and tabletops to create an ambiance of elegance and beauty, White Granite tiles are frequently used in wall cladding, indoor and outdoor flooring, and kitchen backsplashes.
The most distinctive feature of White Halayeb Granite Kitchen Countertop is its light-gray and white-grained surface, which is frequently utilized for both interior and outdoor applications. Egyptian granite is a subdued variety of premium granite stone that is a lovely grey paving granite. With a stunning selection of granite worktop and granite kitchen countertop colors, dark grey granite paving slabs are hard, natural stones that are ideally suited for use in garden areas and patios.
Red Forsan Granite Kitchen Countertop is a red granite quarry in Egypt. Rich red granite from Wadi Forsan is at its most polished and opulent whether used in private residences or public areas. It blends durability, class, and grace. Egyptian granite is renowned for having a vibrant color palette and being extremely durable. Granite gives the room a refined appearance and offers one of the hardest natural stone surfaces with longevity.
Granite Kitchen Countertop makes up Nero Aswan. It comes from quarries in Aswan and other parts of Egypt. Nero Aswan Black Granite has become synonymous with Egyptian granite because of its distinctive color combination and unmatched durability.
The Nero Aswan Granite Kitchen Countertop can be used both inside and outside. Egyptian granite is a beautiful natural product that can add some elegance to your home. Any setting is made more elegant by granite, which nonetheless maintains the durability of one of nature’s hardest stone surfaces. It can be used for many different building projects.
Numerous further options are also available.
Black Granite Kitchen Countertop, which comes in a broad variety of color combinations and is unmatched in terms of durability, is a very homogeneous solid black stone with small white specks, dispersed copper flakes, or silver flecks throughout the slab.
Your kitchen worktops can be colored with this natural stone, which has a magnificent starry sky appearance. It can be used outside in the living room, next to the fireplace, or even on the dressing table.
While maintaining the durability of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces, granite gives a space a polished look. It can be used for many different types of building projects.
Granite tiles in Egypt are available in a variety of shapes and sizes.
It also has several advantages such as:
- Completely natural beauty,
- Luxury and functionality,
- Excellent durability,
- A suitable worktop material due to different looks, styles and investment benefits,
- Available in different colors, thicknesses and finishes,
- Easy to maintain,
- Naturally resistant to stains and scratches,
- Suitable for food preparation areas,
- Characteristic appearance,
- Easy to install and clean,
- Low maintenance.
Granite Counter Kitchen Product Information
Granite suppliers in Egypt Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2854 kg/m³
Water Absorption by Weight %: 0.03 %
Compressive Strength: Mpa (ASTM C170): 204.08
Flexural Strength Mpa (ASTM C800): 32.41
Bending Strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion Resistance Hardness: (Ha) 51.9
Mohs Hardness: 6-8
We recommend that you seal your granite paving if you are looking for additional security.
Granite Available Sizes:
Our company is able to produce tiles of various shapes, sizes and thicknesses from 2 to 3 cm.
Slab thickness from 1.5 to 2 cm (any thickness on request),
The thickness of the tiles is from 1 to 1.2 to 1.5 to 2 to 3 to 4 cm (thickness up to 10 cm and more on request). Created just for your project.
However, the most common panel thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
However, the most common panel thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm are common metric sizes.
Granite Counter Kitchen Suitability & Installation
- Façade cladding
- Kitchen tops
- Back wall
- To handle
- Pool cover
- Outdoor plants
We offer Granite Counter Kitchen products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished Egyptian granite slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Granite setts with light split face finish r hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
Egyptian granite countertop installation process consists of easy steps summed up as following:
Reinforcing Your Countertop
- To reinforce the top of your cabinets, cut a piece of 0.75-inch (1.9 cm) plywood.
- Get a large piece of plywood with the same dimensions as the countertop pattern. Place it on top of the countertop and push it flush against the wall before measuring it again and marking any areas that need to be trimmed. Trim the plywood to size and cut a hole for the sink with a circular saw.
- When measuring and cutting the plywood, remember to account for the overhang measures on the countertop’s edges.
- Drill screws into the cabinets to secure the plywood to the cabinets.
- Getting beneath the counters and putting an electric drill at one of the cabinet braces’ corners. Screws are being inserted vertically to connect the plywood to the countertop. 8-10 inch spacing between screws (20–25 cm). Before drilling, make sure the plywood is level on all of the cabinets.
- As a precaution, apply a coat of waterproofing membrane to the plywood.
- Fill a paint tray halfway with waterproofing membrane and coat a tiny paint roller. Cover the entire surface of the plywood with the membrane. Allow it to cure overnight before proceeding with the installation.
- The waterproofing membrane will prevent moisture from penetrating the plywood and causing it to swell.
Cutting and Fitting the Granite Slab
- Test fit the granite countertop to ensure proper fit.
- Place the granite slab on top of your countertop to check how it will fit. To avoid damage or breakage, exercise extreme caution.
- Trace the cuts you’ll need to make with a whiteout pen or painter’s tape
- Place your countertop template on top of the granite slab. Make any necessary modifications to the exterior edges. As needed, cut the granite block using a handheld wet circular saw. A wet saw is the greatest tool for cutting granite since it reduces the quantity of dust produced. Position the saw just outside the lines you drew and gradually glide the blade across the granite until you’ve cut all the way through the slab.
- Smooth the edges of the granite slab with a wet grinding wheel. Start the grinder and place the round section of the tool next to the edge of the granite you wish to smooth. Drag the grinder back and forth along the edge of the slab until you are satisfied with its smoothness.
- Install the sink and caulk around the rims on the bottom and top.
- Insert your sink into the sinkhole and make sure it fits snugly. Apply a bead of caulk over the top perimeter of the sink, where it sits on the granite. Climb beneath the sink and run another bead of caulk around the underside of the sink, where it hangs within the cabinet.
As the leading particularly Egyptian actually natural stone supplier, CIDG group for very Egyptian Granite really are industry leaders in supplying for all intents and purposes superior quality fairly natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for very your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 generally gray granite quarries, for all intents and purposes contrary to popular belief.
Exporting kind of Egyptian actually natural stone to all world, demonstrating that exporting fairly Egyptian sort of natural stone to all world, which for the most part is fairly significant.
We for all intents and purposes suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to generally select the for all intents and purposes appropriate granite color and finishing to specifically meet the purpose of actually your project, or so they generally thought.