Dark Wadi Forsan (Luxury Red Egyptian granite)
Dark Wadi Forsan Granite is an Egyptian red granite quarry. When used at home or in public spaces, Dark Wadi Forsan Red Granite is regarded as the most refined and luxurious. It combines elegance, sophistication, and durability. Egyptian Granite is known for its rich color palette and unsurpassed durability. Granite gives a refined appearance to a room while keeping the durability of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces.
It can be used in a variety of construction tasks. Granite panels are utilized for wall cladding, granite tiles with various finishes are used for flooring both indoors and outdoors, and granite slabs are used for cooking surfaces.
Dark Wadi Forsan Granite for all intents and purposes is fairly famous for its definitely red granite and kind of little sort of white graining texture, which literally is widely definitely preferred for its indoor and outdoor uses, which particularly is quite significant. Dark definitely red granite paving mostly is an exceedingly sort of high-quality granite stone in a pretty major way.
Red granite paving slabs particularly are hard-wearing really natural stone that basically is really ideal for use in garden areas and patios, showing how generally red granite paving slabs basically are hard-wearing kind of natural stone that essentially is kind of ideal for use in garden areas and patios in a kind of big way.
A magnificent selection of granite worktops and granite kitchen countertops hues, which literally is quite significant.
Dark Wadi Forsan Granite tiles are available in a variety of shapes and sizes (small and large). Smaller tiles are most usually used in residential kitchens, whilst larger tiles are more commonly used in commercial structures. It is also good for floors and countertops because it is suitable for:
- Granite Worktops,
- Granite Kitchen Countertops,
- Extensive Selection of Granite Worktops,
- Living Room,
- Landscape Design,
- Finished slabs of Rosa pink granite,
- Window Sills,
- Pool and Wall Capping with a variety of finishes such as (polished, unpolished, split face, honed, sandblasted, striped, framed, and Sawn Cut), and granite slabs are used for cooking surfaces.
The advantages of using Egyptian granite stone for indoor or outdoor purposes are:
- Natural beauty,
- Luxury and functionality,
- Excellent durability,
- An appropriate countertop material due to its variety of looks, styles, and investment benefits,
- Available in a range of colors, thicknesses, and finishes,
- Simple to maintain,
- Naturally resistant to stains and scratches,
- Suitable for food preparation areas,
- Distinctive appearance,
- Simple to install and clean,
- Low maintenance.
Dark Wadi Forsan (Egyptian granite) Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2621 (kg/m3)
Flexural Strength Mpa: (ASTM C800) 21
Water Absorption by weight %: (ASTM C97) 0.08%
Compressive strength Mpa: (ASTM C170) 217 N/mm²
Bending strength :10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion resistance: 5 – 8 cm³/50cm²
Mohs hardness: 6-8
We recommend sealing your granite paving for additional peace of mind.
Properties: Aswan granite has a very attractive red color (light Red to dark Red)
Dark Wadi Forsan Available Sizes:
Our company was able to produce tiles in a variety of forms, sizes, and thicknesses ranging from 2 to 3 cm.
The thickness of the slab is 1.5 to 2 cm (any thickness on request),
and the thickness of the tiles is 1 to 1.2 to 1.5 to 2 to 3 to 4 cm (up to 10 cm thick and more on request).
Designed just for your project.
The most common panel thicknesses, however, are 2cm and 3cm.30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm are common metric sizes.
Dark Wadi Forsan granite Suitability & Installation
- Wall cladding
- Kitchen Countertops
- Pool Coping
- Cobble stones
- Outdoor landscaping
- Red Granite driveway
We offer all granite products in all dimensions and all finishes
- Red Dark Wadi Forsan granite Egyptian polished granite slabs, which is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Rosy pink Dark Wadi Forsan Flamed paving granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Red Dark Wadi Forsan granite setts with light split face finish r hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Dark Wadi Forsan red Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Dark Wadi Forsan Red Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
- Dark Wadi Forsan Dark red Granite Setts with natural split finish Pink Granite cobbles certainly create an airy and warm feel, with the dark granite and light granite tone in Egypt a lovely Color variations, Our 100x100x50mm naturally split setts and cobbles
Dark Wadi Forsan Granite has an easy installing process through the following steps:
1 . Subfloor Preparation
- Before installing the granite floors, the subfloor must be levelled and smoothed.
- As a result of the uneven flooring, the granite floors may develop fractures and other weak places. This could also affect the strength and brilliance of the granite floors.
- Fill in and seal all cracks if you’re swiftly installing granite floors over concrete floors.
- To ensure the granite flooring is securely fixed, fill all cracks and crevices and eliminate any dirt.
- The installation of the antique tiles should be postponed totally if the granite floors are to be connected to the ancient flooring.
2.Laying Granite Tiles
- Every tile used in the construction of a floor must have a 90-degree corner. Tile spacers can assist you estimate the size of the tiles you’ll need to cut if the room is larger.
3. Mortar preparation and Application
- The granite flooring must be placed using a specific mortar. To achieve the desired consistency, mix 1 part cement and 5 parts sand with water.
- A trowel is used to achieve a thickness of 6mm to 8mm.
4.Granite Flooring Installation
- To ensure perfect tile alignment, the Granite tiles are set on the ground with the help of a plastic spacer.
- Place the granite tiles on top of the ground and press firmly on all corners to ensure that there are no voids at the base of the granite flooring.
- Lightly tap the tile with the rubber mallet to ensure that it is completely bonded to the mortar.
5.Application of Grout Over Tiles
- Grout is applied to the crevices between the two tiles to establish a firm bond.
- Allow the grout to cure completely before cleaning the tiles.
- The grouts are created in tiny batches and must be used within 15 to 20 minutes of being prepared.
6. Cleaning and Sealing
- The granite tile installation procedure concludes with washing and finishing the granite floor so that it is ready for usage.
- Using a sponge and warm water, scrub the granite floor to remove all dirt and debris.
- While granite with dark colors no longer requires sealing, a few light colors do since it adorns and sparkles the floor.
- As a consequence, the granite floor installation is complete and ready for use.
As the leading fairly Egyptian very natural stone supplier, CIDG group for pretty Egyptian Granite actually are industry leaders in supplying generally superior quality generally natural stone,
provides customized dimensions as needed for really your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 9 for all intents and purposes red granite and pretty dark basically red granite color in a basically major way. Exporting definitely Egyptian particularly natural stone to all world in a kind of major way.
We definitely suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to mostly select the generally appropriate granite color and finishing to for all intents and purposes meet the purpose of sort of your project, or so they definitely thought.