Dark Verdi Ghazal granite, unique Egyptian granite
A diverse mixture of colors and unrivaled durability specifically is what Egyptian Granite generally is very famous for in a generally major way. Dark Verdi Ghazal Granite provides a room a sophisticated impression while maintaining the toughness of one of the literally the hardest generally natural stone surfaces in a generally major way. It may for the most part be used in a variety of building projects, which literally shows that granite provides a room a sophisticated impression while maintaining the toughness of one of the almost the hardest pretty natural stone surfaces in a sort of major way.
Granite panels actually are used for wall cladding, granite tiles really are used for flooring both indoors and outdoors, with different literally finish and granite slabs basically are used for cooking surfaces, so granite panels actually are used for wall cladding, granite tiles really are used for flooring both indoors and outdoors, with different essentially finish and granite slabs for all intents and purposes are used for cooking surfaces, which really is quite significant.
Dark Verdi Ghazal granite astonishing oil grey granite color
Dark Verdi Ghazal granite is particularly famous for its pale-gray and pretty white graining texture that basically is highly selected for its indoor and outdoor applications, or so they for all intents and purposes thought. Egyptian granite paving actually is a oil green paving granite, an extremely kind of high-quality granite stone, generally contrary to popular belief.
Dark oil granite paving slabs mostly are hard-wearing sort of natural stone that generally is most suitable to kind of apply in garden areas and patios, sort of further showing how for all intents and purposes is basically famous for its pale-gray and kind of white graining texture that literally is highly selected for its indoor and outdoor applications, actually contrary to popular belief. Stunning range of granite worktops and granite kitchen countertops color in a subtle way.
dark verdi definitely ghazal granite really is for all intents and purposes Egyptian Granite tiles literally come in a variety of shapes and sizes in a subtle way. It can essentially be an amazing choice for really your floor and countertops, as it will actually be a perfect choice to kind of be applied in, which literally is fairly significant.
- Granite Worktops
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Fantastic Range of Granite Worktops
- Living room
- Outdoor Landscaping
The advantages of using Egyptian granite stone for indoor or outdoor purposes are:
- Entirely natural beauty
- Luxurious yet practical
- Extremely durable
- Ideal worktop material due to variety of looks and investment value
- Available in a wide array of colors, thicknesses and finishes
- Easy maintenance
Naturally resistant to staining and scratching
- Suitable for food preparation areas
- Unique appearance
- Easy to install and clean
- Low maintenance
Dark Verdi Ghazal Product Information
Density : (ASTM C97) 2635 (kg/m3)
Flexural Strength Mpa: (ASTM C800) 93
Water Absorptionby weight %: (ASTM C97) 0.20%
Compressive strength Mpa: (ASTM C170) 178.7 N/mm²
Bending strength : 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion resistance : 5 – 8 cm³/50 cm²
Mohs hardness: 6-8
Properties: Granite from Aswan has a specially nice Yellow-Green color
(light Yellow-Green to dark Yellow-Green)
Dark Verdi Ghazal granite Available Sizes:
Our factory can produce different size tiles and thicknesses starting from 2 cm and 3 cm. We provide cut-to-size order based on your project’s requirements. Common slabs thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
Common Metric Sizes:
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm
Dark Verdi Ghazal Granite Suitability & Installation
- Dark Verdi Ghazal granite Paving
- Dark Verdi Ghazal granite Wall cladding
- Dark Verdi Ghazal granite Slabs
- Dark Verdi Ghazal granite Worktops
- Dark Verdi Ghazal granite Kitchen Countertops
- Dark Verdi Ghazal granite Backsplash
- Dark Verdi Ghazal granite Coping
- Dark Verdi Ghazal granite Cobble stones
- Dark Verdi Ghazal granite Flooring
- Dark Verdi Ghazal granite Outdoor landscaping
We offer Dark Verdi Ghazal granite products in all dimensions and all finishes
- Dark Verdi Ghazal polished granite slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Dark Verdi Ghazal Flamed paving granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame. This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Dark Verdi Ghazal Granite setts with light split face finish r hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Dark Verdi Ghazal Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Dark Verdi Ghazal Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
Dark Verdi Ghazal granite has an easy installing process through the following steps:
1 . Subfloor Preparation
• The subfloor must be levelled and smoothed before installing the granite floors. • As a result of the uneven flooring, the granite floors may develop cracks and other weak points. This may also have an impact on the strength and vibrancy of the granite floors.
• If you’re quickly installing granite floors over concrete floors, make careful to fill in and seal all cracks.
• Fill all cracks and crevices and remove any dirt to ensure the granite flooring is securely fastened.
•If the granite floors are to be connected to the ancient flooring, the installation of the antique tiles should be postponed completely.
2.Laying Granite Tiles
- Every tile used in floor construction must have a 90-degree corner. If the room is larger, tile spacers might help you estimate the size of the tiles you’ll need to cut…
3. Mortar preparation and Application
· The granite flooring must be installed with a certain type of mortar. To get the proper consistency, 1 part cement and 5 parts sand should be combined with water.
· A trowel is used to achieve a thickness of 6mm to 8mm.
4.Granite Flooring Installation
· The Granite tiles are laid on the ground with the help of a plastic spacer to ensure proper tile alignment.
· Lay the granite tiles on top of the ground and push hard on all of the corners to ensure that there are no cavities at the bottom of the granite flooring.
· Use the rubber mallet to lightly tap the tile to ensure that it is completely attached to the mortar.
5.Application of Grout Over Tiles
· To ensure a solid bond between the two tiles, grout is placed to the crevices between them.
· Allow the grout to cure completely before cleaning the tiles. The grouts are prepared in small batches and must be utilized within 15 to 20 minutes of being prepared.
6.Cleaning an d Sealing
- The final step in the granite tile installation technique is to wash and finish the granite floor so that it is ready for use.
- Scrub the granite floor with a sponge and warm water to remove all dirt and debris.
- While granite with darkish colors no longer requires sealing, a few light colors do since it serves to adorn the floor and make it sparkle.
- As a result, the installation of the granite floors is finished and ready for use.
The term “granite” is derived from the Latin word “granum,” which denotes a coarse grain. They assumed the stone’s unusual moniker was due to its coarse-grained texture.
In terms of hardness, granite is the second hardest natural substance after diamond.
Granite is commonly assumed to be a light-colored igneous rock with visible granules to the human eye. Granite is tough enough to survive abrasion, strong enough to support weight, and inert enough to really prevent deterioration.
It is generated when magma crystallizes slowly beneath the Earth’s surface. Granite, in particular, is consistently huge, tough, and gigantic in a subtle sense (i.e., lacking any internal structures ). Because of its qualities, granite has been a popular building material throughout human history. Because of its timeless beauty and the fact that no synthetic material can currently equal its elegance and performance, it has essentially taken over as the material of choice for modern luxury homes and companies.
Granite is regarded to be the world’s oldest igneous rock, yet it could have formed gradually over 300 million years.
The term “plutonic” refers to granite, a naturally occurring rock that grows deep underground. Granite constitutes the majority, or a significant portion, of the planet’s continental crust. Granite has been utilized in construction since the time of the Ancient Egyptians, and it is frequently quite hefty.
Granite slabs are suitable for kitchen counters, outdoor pavement, and stair treads because to these properties.
Egyptian granite was one of the first materials cut and used by the Egyptian pharaohs. It was employed in the production of Egyptian statues and artefacts to differentiate them from others based on color and hardness.
Feldspar, quartz, mica, and amphibole are the most common minerals found in granitic rocks. These minerals combine to form an interlocking matrix of feldspar and quartz, with sporadic darker biotite mica and amphibole (usually hornblende) particles dotting the lighter minerals. Depending on their composition, granites might have a prevailing color that is white, pink, grey, or black.
As the leading Egyptian natural stone supplier, CIDG group for Egyptian Granite are industry leaders in supplying superior quality natural stone, provides customized dimensions as needed for your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 gray granite quarries. And 9 red granite quarry Exporting Egyptian natural stone to all world.
We suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to select the appropriate granite color and finishing to meet the purpose of your project.