The best-selling Dark Red Aswan granite
Dark Red Aswan Granite which basically has a diverse mixture of colors also hold unrivaled durability that specifically is what all Egyptian Granite, used for all intents and purposes, is definitely famous for. This type of Granite adds a sophisticated and elegant impression to any space, while maintaining the toughness and rigidity of one of the hardest natural stone surfaces.
Dark Red Aswan may specifically be used in a variety of building projects, whether for the interiors or the exteriors.
Dark Red Aswan Granite panels and slabs are mainly used for wall cladding, while granite tiles are generally used for flooring, for both indoors and outdoors, with different types of finishing’s according to the required final style or the use of the tile itself,
also the granite slabs are particularly used for cooking surfaces as kitchen countertops, which is fairly significant and durable.
Dark Red Aswan, that is famous for its red colored base, is quite blended with small kind of white and black graining texture which is highly selected for its indoor and outdoor applications.
This Dark Red Aswan granite is an extremely high-quality granite stone that’s why the red granite’s large slabs are basically used in outdoor paving, for its hard-wearing structure and durable rigid surface.
Also, the large slabs are definitely most suitable for garden areas, patios in a subtle way and stunning range of granite worktops and granite kitchen countertops color, which literally is fairly significant.
Dark Red Aswan Granite tiles come in a variety of shapes and sizes. It can be an amazing choice for your floor and countertops, as it will be a perfect choice to be applied in:
• Granite Worktops
• Granite kitchen countertops
• Kitchen backsplashes
• Fantastic Range of Granite surfaces for table
• Outdoor paving
• Living rooms
• Outdoor Landscaping and patios flooring
• Polished slabs Rosa pink granite
The advantages of using Dark Red Aswan Egyptian granite stone for indoor or outdoor purposes are:
• Entirely natural beauty
• Luxurious appearance yet practical for any use
• Extremely durable
• Ideal worktop material due to variety of looks and investment value with stiff surface
• Available in a wide array of colors, thicknesses and finishes
• Can be easily maintained
• Naturally resistant to staining and scratching
• Suitable for food preparation areas with the right finish
• Unique appearance
• Easy to install and clean
• Requires low maintenance
• It is generally defined as a “size stone” that can be cut to certain lengths, widths and thicknesses.
• Granite is strong enough to withstand most abrasions, large weights, resist weather conditions and accept varnishes.
Egyptian Granite is the most common intrusive igneous rock in Earth’s continental crust.
It is coarse- to medium-grained. It has three main minerals which are feldspar, quartz, and mica, which occur as silvery muscovite or dark biotite or both.
Granite crystallizes from silica-rich magmas that are miles deep in Earth’s crust.
Dark Red Aswan granite Product Information
Density: (ASTM C97) 2854 kg/m³
Water Absorption by Weight %: 0.03 %
Compressive Strength: Mpa (ASTM C170): 204.08
Flexural Strength Mpa (ASTM C800): 32.41
Bending Strength: 10 – 20 N/mm²
Abrasion Resistance Hardness: (Ha) 51.9
Mohs Hardness: 6-8
we would recommend that you seal your Dark Red Aswan granite paving if you are looking for extra peace of mind
Dark Red Aswan granite Available Sizes:
Our factory can produce different size tiles and thicknesses starting from 2 cm and 3 cm. We provide cut-to-size order based on your project’s requirements. Common slabs thicknesses are 2 cm and 3 cm.
Common Dark Red Aswan Metric Sizes:
30×60, 40×40, 40×60, 40×80,60×60, 60×90, 80×80, 90×90, 100×00 cm
Dark Red Aswan granite is a very desirable and useful stone for:
• Wall cladding
• Kitchen Countertops
• Cobble stones
• Outdoor landscaping
• Decorative features
We offer Dark Red Aswan granite granite products in all dimensions and all finishes
- polished red granite slabs, whish is suitable for granite kitchen countertop and worktops
- Flamed paving granite tiles and slabs are suitable for patio and garden It’s a hard-wearing stone that is suitable for all areas of the garden the non-slip and scratch-resistant. It’s a reliable paving choice for patios and walkways due to its earthy and textured finish by exposing the stone to a high-temperature flame.
This then causes a sudden expansion of the surface of the stone. The process is better known as the ‘flaming method’. It is commonly used on granite paving stones to make them slip-resistant
- Granite setts with light split face finish r hard split face finish it can then be used for these essential accent pieces where you want to draw the eye to in the garden. And also drive ways Granite sets are small blocks of quarried stone with different sizes start from 20 mm thickness to even 100 mm thickness that work beautifully alongside granite outdoor tiles.
- Granite wall cladding with bush hammered and flamed finish ,honed finish and also polished finish are suitable for wall cladding in malls and huge buildings
- Granite Cobblestones tumbled Installing Natural Granite Cobblestones will give your home a sense of timeless history! Granite Cobblestone blocks are hand cut and have a tumbled appearance
- Dark Red Aswan granite has an easily installing process through the following steps:
1. Preparation of Subfloor
• The first step of the set-up of the granite floors is to smooth the subfloor floor to make it even.
• During cleansing the subfloor, the paints and sealants need to be scrapped nicely with sandpaper.
• The choppy subfloor can cause cracks and susceptible factors within side the granite floors. This can also additionally have an effect on the sturdiness and energy of the granite floors.
• If you’re putting in the granite floors without delay at the concrete floors then ensure that you’ll seal and fill all of the cracks and holes.
• Fill all of the pores and voids and sweep off the debris, in order that the granite floors may be nicely hooked up.
• If the granite floors will be hooked up at the antique floors then put off the antique tiles completely.
2. Laying of the Granite Tiles
• The Tile which is used within side the set-up of the floors have to be 90-degree corner tile. You can use Tile spacers if the scale of the room is more, it’s going to assist you to get a concept approximately the scale of tiles required to cut.
3. Mixing and Application of Mortar
• For the set-up of the granite floors you need to use a unique sort of mortar. It is commonly endorsed that 1 a part of cement and five components of sand is blended with water to reap the consistency of the mix.
• The thickness of 6mm to 8mm is implemented with the assist of a trowel.
4. Installation of Granite Flooring
• The Granite tiles are positioned at the ground with the assist of the plastic spacer in order that the alignment of the tiles must be efficiently maintained.
• Place the granite tiles at the pinnacle of the ground after which press it firmly on all the corners in order that there’ll now no longer be any voids might be remained at the lowest aspect of the granite flooring.
• Lightly faucet the tile with the assist of the rubber mallet in order that the entire tile gets connected to the mortar.
5. Application of Grout Over Tiles
• The grout is implemented to the gaps among the two tiles in order that there could be a very good bond among the tiles.
• Then permit the grout to be cured well then handiest do the cleansing of the tiles. The grouts are jumbled in small batches and that they must be used inside 15 to twenty min of preparation.
6. Cleaning and Sealing
• The very last step within side the method of the granite tile set up is the cleaning and completing of the granite floor in order that it may be prepared for use.
• Clean the granite floors floor with a sponge and warm water and sweep off all of the dirt and particles from it.
• Generally, the granite with darkish color does now no longer require sealing however a few mild colors required sealing because it facilitates to decorate the floor of the floors and make it shine.
• Hence the procedure of the set-up of the granite floors is finished and it is prepared to use.
As the leading really Egyptian really natural stone supplier, CIDG group for Egyptian Granite kind of are industry leaders in supplying fairly superior quality generally natural stone,
provides customized dimensions as needed for pretty your project’s requirements through our 3 factories in Egypt for granite tiles and slabs and 6 kind of gray granite quarries in a really big way. Exporting generally Egyptian very natural stone to all world in a generally big way.
We literally suggest consulting with our inhouse designers and stone experts to definitely select the pretty appropriate granite color and finishing to basically meet the purpose of fairly your project in a really big way.